Our Mission, Vision and Values
We help people of all ages live their lives to their full potential by supporting them to keep mentally and physically well.
Everything we do is aimed at providing consistently high quality, joined up care, support and treatment that:
- Empowers individuals to manage their mental and physical wellbeing.
- Keeps people safe from avoidable harm.
- Is effective and ensures the very best clinical and individual recovery outcomes.
- Provides the best possible experience.
Our conversations with service users, carers, staff, commissioners and the wider communities we serve have informed a simple but ambitious vision:
“Delivering great care, achieving great outcomes - together”
We will achieve our vision by:
- Putting the people who need our care, support and treatment at the heart of everything we do - always.
- Consistently achieving the outcomes that matter to the individuals who use our services, their families and carers, by working in partnership with them and others who support them.
- Providing the very best experience of joined-up care in line with what service users and carers have told us makes ‘Great Care’.
We worked closely with service users, carers and staff to co-produce a values and behaviours framework. The five values chosen to represent the Trust are Welcoming, Kind, Positive, Respectful and Professional.
We expect all our staff to adopt these values and demonstrate them in their attitude and behaviour towards our service users, carers and their colleagues. The values form a key part of our recruitment, staff induction and appraisal processes.